Regulations of the Online Store www.tuliroom.eu
The online store available at www.tuliroom.eu is the property of the company Tuliroom s.c. Agnieszka Grupa Dorota Folman, with its registered office in Trzciany 22c, 05-101 Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, entered in the business register kept by the Jabłonna Commune Office, holding tax identification number (NIP): 531-168-82-31, business registration number (REGON): 145993595, hereinafter referred to as the 'Seller .
Bank account: ING Bank Śląski (IBAN) PL 90 1050 1012 1000 0092 0814 9329
Contact details: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of contents:
II. General provisions
III. Account registration in the store
VII. The right of withdrawal from the contract
IX. Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress
X. Personal data
XI. Final Provisions
1. Regulations - these regulations of the Online Store tuliroom.eu, specifying the principles of operation of the Online Store, the rules for concluding and performing sales agreements, rights and obligations of the Seller and the Customer, and the rules for the provision of electronic services.
2. Service Provider (Seller) - Tuliroom sc Agnieszka Grupa Dorota Folman, based in Trzciany 22c, 05-101 Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, entered in the business register kept by the Jabłonna Commune Office, holding tax identification number (NIP): 531-168-82-31, business registration number (REGON): 145993595, the sole owner of the Online Store www.tuliroom.eu, e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. Online Store (Portal) - the Service Provider's Online Store available at the Internet address: www.tuliroom.eu
4. Customer (User) - a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable regulations also a natural person with limited legal capacity; a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality to which the law grants legal capacity; who has concluded or intends to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Seller.
5. Product - a movable item / service available in the Online Store, which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
6. Sales agreement - a Product sales contract concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store, using means of distance communication, the subject of which is the Product; a sales contract is also understood as - according to the product features - a contract for the provision of services.
7. Registration - a one-time action consisting of filling in the appropriate forms on the Portal in order to set up an Account by the User.
8. Account - the Customer's account in the Online Store, it contains data provided by the Customer and information about Orders placed by him in the Online Store.
9. Consumer - a natural person concluding an agreement with the Seller as part of the Online Store, the subject of which is not directly related to his/her business or professional activity.
10. Distance agreement - an agreement concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract, inclusive.
11. Order - the Customer’s declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product or Products Sales Agreement with the Seller.
12. Order form - an interactive form available in the Online Store that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
13. Cart - an element of the Online Store's software, in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
II. General provisions
1. Information about the Products provided on the Portal, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but are only an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code. By placing an Order, the Customer submits an offer to purchase a specific Product on the terms specified in the Product description, addressed to the Seller via the Portal.
2. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, is not responsible for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store, caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
3. The prices in the Online Store are given in EURO and are gross prices (including VAT).
4. The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price of the Product and the cost of delivery, about which the Customer is informed on the Online Store website when placing the Order, including when expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
5. The Seller carries out orders to following countries:
d) Czech Republic
i) Spain (continent)
p) Portugal (without Madeira and Azores)
6. The names of manufacturers and brands belong to their owners and are presented in the Online Store for informational purposes only. Photos and images of the products presented in the Online Store are not advertising within the meaning of the law, but only commercial information.
7. The use of the Online Store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the User meets the following minimum technical requirements:
e) Resolution of 1280 by 1024 pixels.
III. Account registration in the Store
1. Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, available on one of the pages of the Online Store.
2. The condition for registration is the acceptance of the Regulations, consent to the processing of personal data on the terms described in the Regulations and providing personal data marked as mandatory.
3. Creating an Account in the Online Store is free.
4. Access to the Account is possible after entering the login and password assigned to a given Account. The password should be kept secret and protected from unauthorized access by third parties.
5. The Customer may at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The Service Provider may temporarily suspend access to the Account, or terminate the User's access to the Account with a one-week notice period (informing him/her about it by e-mail), if the Account is used in a manner inconsistent with the Regulations or contrary to its purpose.
1. An Order may be placed by the Customer via the Online Store website 24 hours a day.
2. Before placing an Order, the Customer will be able to read the information regarding the Order being placed, which will include, inter alia, individual elements of the order (Products) and all costs charged to the Customer, including the unit price and the total price (i.e. including tax), the value of any discounts and the exact delivery costs.
3. To place an Order, go to the Online Store website, then select the Product and place the Order by taking further technical steps based on the messages or information displayed to the Customer (i.e. provide the data necessary to deliver the ordered Product, select the method of payment for the ordered Product and the method of its delivery), until the Customer activates the functionality marked with the message 'Order and pay'. In the case of Customers who have an Account, the data necessary to place an Order, including delivery of the Product, may be saved as part of the Account.
4. After placing an Order, the Customer will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of the Order by the Seller. In addition, an employee of the Online Store may contact the Customer by phone to confirm the content of the Order. As soon as the Customer receives the e-mail referred to in the first sentence above, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
5. In the event of any inaccuracies in the content of the message confirming the acceptance of the Order, the Customer may contact the Online Store by e-mail at email@example.com, specifying the number of the Order.
6. Confirmation of placing the Order will contain a link to the service enabling online payment.
7. The Customer, in the process of placing the Order, may express the will to receive a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice, which may be attached to the shipment or sent electronically, to the indicated e-mail address in the form of an electronic image of settlement documents, in particular, such as: VAT invoices with attachments, corrective VAT invoices with attachments and forms. This consent also authorizes the Seller to issue and send VAT invoices in electronic form.
8. The product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description. The beginning of the period of delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
9. When determining the delivery date, weekends and public holidays in Poland are not taken into account.
10. In the case of ordering Products with different terms of readiness for collection, the date of readiness for collection is the longest given date.
11. Orders placed in the store cannot be combined, in particular by combining separate orders within one shipment.
12. In the event that the Order cannot be processed due to the lack of the selected product in the Seller's warehouse or the exhaustion of the assortment, the Customer will be informed about it and will be able to change or cancel the order.
13. The order is considered valid and binding only if the Order Form has been correctly completed by the Customer and sent to the Online Store using the registration system or mechanisms contained on the Online Store websites, unless the law provides otherwise.
14. The Customer may correct the order only before its approval for implementation by the Seller, which does not exclude the Customer's right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the law. The customer should submit a correction to the order by e-mail, and until its validity, such a correction must be confirmed by e-mail by the Seller.
15. The Order sent by the Seller may not be cancelled, except for the cases described in these Regulations.
16. In individual cases accepted by the Seller, it is also possible to cancel an order that has been paid for but not yet shipped by the Seller.
1. The Customer may use one of the following payment methods:
a) bank transfer - the Customer makes a payment to the Seller's bank account provided when placing the Order and in the e-mail confirming receipt of the Order by the Seller. The title of the transfer should include the Customer’s name, surname and number of the Order;
b) PayU - if the transaction is rejected, please contact PayU directly.
2. The customer should make the payment within 5 days from the moment the Seller confirms the receipt of the Order. If the Customer fails to make the payment, the Order may be cancelled by the Seller, of which the Customer will be informed immediately.
1. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is subject to a fee in accordance with the delivery terms offered by the Seller, about which the Seller informs on the Online Store website and when placing the Order.
2. The cost of delivery depends on the value of the Order and dimensions of the ordered Products.
3. Product delivery takes place only in countries mentioned in Regulations, via entities cooperating with the Seller. More information on delivery is available on the Online Store website.
4. The order will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the Order.
5. When collecting the parcel with the Product, the Customer should carefully check it in order to determine whether the parcel has no damage caused during transport and whether its content is in accordance with the Order. In case of any irregularities, the carrier should be requested by the Customer to draw up a damage report, which should include information on the warning markings on the outside of the package ('up and down' labels, adhesive tape or company tape), on securing the shipment from the outside and inside the package (cardboard, filling) and information about damage (which elements and how were damaged); the incident should be immediately reported to the Seller.
6. The delivery time depends on the date of placing the Order and the availability of the ordered Products from the Seller.
7. The Seller should perform the Sales Agreement no later than thirty days after its conclusion. The delivery time is given in the Product description on the Online Store website, and also communicated to the Customer when placing the Order and in the e-mail confirming receipt of the Order by the Seller. The time in which the supplier selected by the Customer will deliver the ordered Products should be added to the delivery time specified by the Seller.
VII. The right of withdrawal from the contract
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The running of the time limit specified in sec. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by him.
3. In the case of a Sales Agreement that covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
4. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting to the Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this deadline.
5. The statement may be sent by traditional mail to the following address: Tuliroom s.c., Długa 9, 05-100 Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, or by e-mail by sending the statement to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, in accordance with the template constituting Appendix 1 to this of the Regulations.
6. If the Consumer sends the declaration by e-mail, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement.
7. The effects of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement:
a) In the case of withdrawal from a Distance Sales Agreement, it is considered void;
b) In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall return the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the goods, except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller;
c) The return of the payment will be made by the Seller to the Consumer's account provided in the declaration of withdrawal from the contract;
d) The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until the Product is returned or until proof of its return is provided to him, depending on which event occurs first.
e) The Consumer should send the Product back to the Seller's address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer returns the Product before the expiry of the 14-day period;
f) The Consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product, including the cost of returning the Product, if, due to its nature, the Product could not be returned by regular mail;
g) The Consumer is only liable for reducing the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
8. The right to withdraw from a Distance Agreement is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Sales Agreement:
a) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
b) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package which, after opening the packaging, cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
c) in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short period of usefulness,
d) for provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the explicit consent of the Consumer, who has been informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
e) in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, remain inseparably connected with other items.
VIII. Complaints and guarantees
1. The Sales Agreement applies to new Products.
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with an item free from defects.
3. In case of a defect in the Product purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code. If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability under the warranty.
4. Complaints are not subject to: natural wear of the goods, mechanical damage (bruises, abrasions, tears) resulting from the use of the Product, damage resulting from improper use and maintenance or poor fit of the Product (if applicable).
5. The customer should send back the advertised Product, if possible, in the original packaging and with the proof of purchase (receipt / invoice) and the request regarding the purchased goods, so that the Customer's claims can be identified. Repaired or replaced goods are delivered to the Customer at the Seller's expense.
6. Complaints should be submitted in writing by traditional mail to the following address: Tuliroom s.c. Długa 9, 05-100 Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, or by e-mail by sending a statement to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
7. When submitting a complaint, the complained product should be delivered to the Service Provider, packed in a box, together with a proof of purchase and a complaint (complaint description, scope of the complaint) to the following address: Tuliroom s.c., Długa 9, 05-100 Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki.
8. The Seller undertakes to consider the complaint in accordance with generally applicable provisions of law.
9. If the Seller grants a warranty for the Product, he informs about it in the Product description in the Online Store, providing in particular information about the duration and terms of the warranty. Some Products offered in the Online Store may have a manufacturer's or importer's warranty, valid in the territory of the Republic of Poland; The rights under the guarantee are then specified in the guarantee documents issued by manufacturers or importers. Most of the Products are covered by a warranty set by the manufacturer, based on the proof of purchase (receipt or VAT invoice). The rights resulting from the warranty do not exclude, limit or suspend the consumer's rights resulting from the non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement.
IX. Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress
1. The Purchaser may use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims from the Seller.
2. Detailed information on the rules of access to the procedures described in par. 1 are available at the offices and on the websites of county (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection - the list of the above is available at the following internet address: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php
3. Additional information useful for the Buyer in order to take advantage of the possibilities covered by this title is available at the following addresses: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php and /sprawy_indywidualne.php
X. Personal data
1. The Administrator of Customers’ personal data collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customers' personal data collected by the Administrator via the Online Store is collected in order to carry out the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of the personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be the Administrator's partners, in particular who technically help to run the Online Store, including communication with the Customer, providers of ICT or hosting services, intermediaries or carriers processing shipments of orders, entities handling card or electronic payments, companies that maintain the software, support the administrator in marketing campaigns, as well as providers of legal and advisory services.
4. The person whose data is processed by the Administrator has the right to:
a) refuse or limit the processing of personal data;
b) object to the processing of personal data;
c) access to personal data;
d) rectify or delete personal data;
e) transfer of personal data;
f) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
g) lodging a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, providing marked personal data is a condition for placing an order, and the consequence of not providing them will be the inability to order products in the store.
XI. Final Provisions
1. Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller may make changes to these Regulations, if such changes are justified due to, for example, the important interest of the Seller or the Customer, however these changes may not worsen the situation (rights) of the Customers. Amendments to the Regulations in relation to Customers using the Account service in the Online Store shall apply from the moment they accept the amended Regulations. The Seller reserves that with regard to Customers using the Account service in the Online Store, certain functions of the Online Store or even the possibility of making purchases in the Online Store may be limited or even impossible until the acceptance of the amended Regulations, which, however, does not apply to already ordered Products.
3. These Regulations are a document specifying the rules for placing orders in the Online Store. Each customer is obliged to read the content of the Regulations, and its provisions become binding for him at the time of placing an order in the Online Store or appropriately accepting the Regulations (in the case of customers using the Account service in the Online Store).
4. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act on Consumer Rights, the Civil Code and other relevant legal provisions shall apply.
5. The regulations are valid from 01/05/2022.