1. The Administrator of personal data and the owner of the online store is Tuliroom s.c. Agnieszka Grupa Dorota Folman , with its registered office in Trzciany 22c, 05-101 Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, entered in the business register kept by the Jabłonna Commune Office, holding tax identification number (NIP): 531-168-82-31, business registration number (REGON): 145993595, correspondence address: Trzciany 22c, 05-101 Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
Purpose of data processing
1. The Administrator shall take special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
a) processed in accordance with the law;
b) collected for specified and legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes;
c) factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
2. Each time the purpose and scope of data processed by the Administrator result from the Customer’s consent or legal regulations and are further specified as a result of actions taken by the Customer in the online store or within other communication channels with the Customer.
3. Possible purposes of collecting Users' personal data:
a) registering on the Portal;
b) concluding a contract;
c) making settlements;
d) delivery of the goods ordered by the User;
e) exercising any consumer rights by the User (e.g. withdrawal from the contract, warranty);
f) presenting advertisements, offers or discounts regarding products or services of the Seller and its partners, in particular for the purpose of sending the Newsletter;
g) sending e-mails with recommended products;
h) pursuing claims and defending against claims, also of third parties;
i) fulfilling legal obligations resulting from regulations, e.g. tax and accounting regulations, especially in the case of paid contracts;
j) keeping correspondence with Customers, including replying to Customers messages.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, providing marked personal data is a condition for placing an order, and the consequence of not providing them will be the inability to order products in the store. Personal data will also be processed in an automated manner in the form of profiling, provided that the user agrees to that. The consequence of profiling will be assigning a profile to a given person in order to make decisions about him/her or to analyse or predict his preferences, behaviours and attitudes.
Type of data
Personal data refers to any information relating to the tangible or personal circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person. These include: name and surname, contact telephone number, e-mail address, delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, town, zip code, country), bank account number (in the event of withdrawal from the contract or acceptance of the complaint, when the refund is made directly to the Customer's bank account), company name and tax identification number (NIP) (in the case of non-consumer Customers) and additionally other data collected while using the online store.
Sharing of personal data
1. The Administrator's partners may participate to a limited extent in the processing of personal data, in particular those who technically support the Online Store, including communication with the Customer, companies processing orders, providers of ICT or hosting services, intermediaries or carriers carrying out shipments of orders, entities processing card or electronic payments, companies that maintain the software, support the administrator in marketing campaigns, as well as providers of legal and advisory services.
2. In addition, in cases described in separate legal regulations and in accordance with the procedure indicated in these regulations, personal data may be transferred to authorized state administration bodies.
3. The Administrator declares that, in each case, the disclosure or transfer of personal data for processing is carried out on the basis of the consent of the data subject or a personal data processing entrustment agreement or another legal instrument, or on the basis of a legal obligation.
Duration of personal data storage
Personal data collected for the purposes of shopping will be processed for the period necessary to carry out the order, after which the data subject to archiving will be stored for the period relevant for the limitation of claims, i.e. 10 years. Personal data processed for marketing purposes covered by the consent declaration will be processed until the consent is revoked. The personal data of registered Users will be stored until the User's account is deleted from the Portal.
The rights of the person whose data is processed by the Administrator
1. The person whose data is processed by the Administrator has the right to:
a) refuse or restrict the processing of personal data;
b) object to the processing of personal data;
c) access to personal data;
d) rectify or delete the personal data;
e) transfer of personal data;
f) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
g) lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
2. With the exception of the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, all other rights may be exercised by the Customers by sending an appropriate message to the e-mail address: email@example.com
3. The administrator uses his own cookies for the following purposes:
a) adjusting the content of the Portal to the individual preferences of the User;
b) authenticating the user and ensuring user sessions in the Portal;
c) preparing statistics that help to learn about the User's preferences and behaviour;
d) ensuring safety and reliability of the Portal;
4. The administrator uses external cookies for the following purposes:
a) presenting multimedia content on the Portal's websites, which are downloaded from an external website: www.youtube.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
b) collecting general and anonymous statistic data via analytical tools: Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA] Google Adwords [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA];
c) presenting advertisements matching User's preferences using the Google AdWords online advertising tool [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA], Facebook, Instagram;
d) the use of interactive functions to popularize the Portal using social networking sites: Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland], Instagram [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland], Pinterest [cookie administrator: Pinterest, Inc. based in the USA]
e) presenting opinions on the Portal's websites, which are downloaded from an external website: ceneo.pl [cookie administrator: Allegro Group sp. z o.o. based in Poznan].
5. The User may, independently and at any time, change the settings regarding cookies, defining the conditions for their storage and access by cookies to the user's device. The User can change the settings using the web browser settings. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to inform each time cookies are placed on the user's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. If these settings remain unchanged, cookies will be stored in the device's memory.
1.The Administrator applies technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and category of data protected, and in particular, protects the data against unauthorized disclosure, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction. The Administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of electronically sent personal data.